Everything as I am
This is the second time I am writing for this topic... I wrote it this afternoon but stupid i lost everything when I got disconnected... I don't know how but it lost...
The lyrics below "Everything" is one of my favourite songs at the moment... The lyrics is so meaningful and it is so true.... No one is perfect in this world and no one is the worst... everyone has got the good and the bad side of themselves... the only matter is how many ppl can actually notice and appreciate the good side of you? And, how many ppl can actually tolerance and compromise with the bad sides of you? Can your ex-boyfriend notice your kind hearted and your sincerity? Or can he tolerance you being demanding? He can't... If he can do that he won't be your ex.... The person we love, we tried to give in to them... We tried hard to learn them and read them like a book... In the end, what happen? There is a limit, until certain extend one of them will just blow off like a bomb and everything fell apart... Time wasted, energy wasted, both sides get so exhausted after all the arguments... It is not easy to to accept a person 100% as who they are... It is about give and take... and a lot of patience and time... This song makes me think a lot... I have been wondering who is the person who is going to accept me as who I am? At this point of time... my family.... I made a lot of mistakes and i broke their heart... I know they were disappointed with me but they forgive me... they still love me and still giving me a chance to stand up and walk again... they give me support directly and indirectly... so matter what happen... family is still a family... they are always stand by you through thick and thin... Another person who has accepted me as who I am are my 2 close friends.... One of them is my primary school friends... we are still as close as before... even though we are so far apart, we still keep in touch and still share almost everything... we talk a lot and he is always there to support me... he is getting married and i know nothing will stop our friendship from growing... another one is my friend from Penang... we got to know each when we were in Melbouren.... we are also far apart.. but our heart still stick together and always stand by me when i need her.... I feel lucky to have such friends and supports... Now... I am wondering if my future Prince Charming gonna accept me as who i am for the rest of our lives.... If he can... can I accept him as who he is? Headache huh? :P


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home