Saturday, August 28, 2004

Hantu Computer?!

Have you ever heard of such Ghost as "Hantu Computer"? I just discovered them yesterday. My luck was not this good lately and i terserempak this ghost. HE haunts all my three computers and reallly blow me off.
First, the computer at home... my connection was very bad for the past few days i thought it was due to the weather or something... till last night i really cant take it anymore... I cant login to my my MSN messenger and my connection was only 9.4kb so i uninstalled the whole MSN 6.1 and was planning to reinstall... Just when the words "Uninstalled successful" appeared i reveived a MSN messenger message from my friend... AIKS!!! I got a shocked!! THe MSN icon no longer there, he wasnt supposed to still see me online cos I am no longer on MSN... This is weird... That's when i discovered the "Hantu Computer"...
2nd, I received a call from my friend last night telling me that i just sent him an email contents Virus... The email was about collecting donation for a girl who has some sorts of cancer every email you forward you will get 3 cents for her... so i forwarded the email hoping that I could help her somehow or rather... My friend told me that it is actually a tricks to send virus... These ppl are really fuck up... so dont be too nice, ppl will just take advantage of you... I was angry with myself too for not reading the mail properly... But what to do? when the ghost want to haunt you, nothing you can do??!! Now i am worrying the computer in my office... If kena virus, Haha!!! Dead....!!!
Hmm... in Chinese calendar it is now July (which is Ghost Month), this is when all the hungry ghosts will come out and find food... Now only i discovered that actually Hantu Computer can be quite scary too... so feed your computer and get them some protections.... GOOD LUCKS!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home